Version 19.3 of the popular multimedia center comes from the hand of the Kodi Foundation to different operating systems. Among the improvements, a bug with AirPlay on Apple devices has been corrected, problems with audio based on Dolby Atmos objects are fixed, and other bugs, some of them related to the Xbox, are fixed.
Kodi for everyone
Kodi 19.3 Matrix can be downloaded from this link for the different operating systems, whether Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, tvOS, iOS, Raspberry Pi … This is the third update after the launch, at the beginning of the year, of Kodi Matrix and its subsequent revisions.
Among the improvements that Kodi 19.3 Matrix provides, it stands out that it offers a solution to the bugs present at the time of play object-based audio with Dolby Atmos on all platforms with supported content.
They also correct a bug that affected Kodi on Apple devices, where the use of Airplay had problems as of Kodi update 19.2.
Along with these corrections, solutions come to the 4K content playback with HEVC codec on Xbox version. On this platform, a bug with an expired certificate in version 18.9 on Xbox has been fixed.
Along with these changes, there are other minor ones related to the use of controllers in games, bugs related to shading in Retroplayer or a bug that affected the miniatures of the episodes seen by hiding episode spoilers. This is the list of changes:
- The 4K HEVC playback on the Xbox and you can now download Kodi with this solution from the Microsoft Store.
- Fixed an issue with a expired certificate for 18.9 on Xbox, which effectively removes that version of that platform for new installations,
- Fixes a Dolby Atmos audio issue It has been around for a long time on all platforms that support TrueHD passthrough.
- Fixed a bug that arrived in Kodi 19.2 Matrix that prevented the use of Airplay.
- Game related fixes are added, in particular a controller fix and some shadowing issues in Retroplayer.
- Fixed a bug that it affected the miniatures of the episodes seen by hiding episode spoilers.
- The use of metadata has been improved displayed in Linux app stores.
More information | Kodi